February 25, 2011

Time to dust off the ol' blog...

Geez, its been six months since my last post. I figure that now is as good a time as any to get back into the swing of things, blog wise.

A lot of changes have happened since my last post in August.
  1. Our little family moved to NW Montana. We are enjoying the winter and sometimes the sub-zero temperatures that come along with it.
  2. We are expecting a little girl due in April.
  3. I'm taking it easy with my photography. I still have some clients in Arizona who I meet with every couple of months. Yet, I find that here, there is no real market for a commercial photographer. Thus, I am slowly re-marketing myself as a family/children/infant photographer.
  4. I am still attending classes at ASU, albiet online - they are classes nonetheless.
So, in the meantime. I've also worked on a few crafting projects.

In the next post, I'll be sharing some new scrapbook layouts that were completed in the last six months.

But in this post, I wanted to share that we finally got around to reupholstering our dining room chairs. Upon moving to Montana, we had to leave the other set in Arizona, as it was way too large and heavy to transport. We brought with us a slightly smaller, more moveable dining set that has been in my partner's family awhile. Yet, considering its age, the chair seats were in pretty bad condition.

Luckily, Jo-Ann's had an incredible sale not long ago on home decor fabrics at 50% off and we got to recover our seats for less than $4 a chair.

The end result:

No comments:

Post a Comment