February 28, 2011

32 Week Prenatal Appointment

I had my 32-week prenatal appointment today with my doctor here in Montana. She's so wonderful.

So far, things with this pregnancy are looking good. I gained four pounds since my last visit.. which I think is mostly a growth spurt on part of little miss in my tummy. She's moving around a lot and her heartbeat is still nice and strong. I didn't get the exact measurements but the bump is measuring just right.

The nurses took my vitals today and I am happy to say that there is no sign of high blood pressure and the rest of my vitals were good. Since I have a history if pre-eclampsia with my prior pregnancies, its important for me to keep on top of this stuff. Its scary sometimes because I'll freak out over any little thing. Like my dizzy spells this time around, which were later attributed to me inadvertently sleeping on my back. And the sometimes lower back pain or the sometimes upper stomach pain. But, I haven't had any swelling (yet) which is a good sign.

Before I get too gigantic, I will need to take another pregnancy bump photo. I picked up some cute ideas the last few weeks so I will be excited to share them once I get around to setting up my studio lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment