February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Projects

Its been a long while since I gave this little blog some love.. but thats not to say that I haven't been crafting.

Since my last update, my family moved from Montana to California and its taken awhile to get settled.

Anyway, I'm working on photographing my scrapbook layouts but to fill the gap for now, here are some projects that I completed this week.

The first a is a Pinterest inspired project that I did for my son so he could pass out Valentine's in his class' Valentine's Party. We spent a gloomy afternoon setting up my white seamless and working with my studio lights to get a variety of shots. We had a lot of fun doing this. The second image, I used for his teacher's Valentine's card. I hope she likes it. He spent a good 20 or so minutes looking at paper designs before picking this paper for her.

Anyway, here it is:



1 comment:

  1. Great valentines, Celeste! What a good idea to use your son's photo on them!

    ReplyDelete