January 12, 2010

Wow, what a long break!

I hope everyone has recovered well from the holidays. I, too, have been busy with preparations and the whole 'easing out' process.

I had some unfortunate news with the passing of a relative and another of a friend over New Years. It was such a sad time but one in which you are reminded to appreciate those still around us. In doing so, I know that this year, I am going to make a greater effort in voicing how I feel about people who mean the world to me. Also, make a greater effort in voicing thanks to those who help and gratitude to those who are appreciated.

Anyway... I had a great idea from the ladies at a forum I frequent.. and that is to post my top 10 favorite scrap pages that I made last year. Bear with me, I hope this blog doesn't go too far along.

1. 6 Months - this is my baby chubbs Cassius teething in his room at our old house. I loved that room and so did he. The floors were perfect for little knees and the colors were vibrant.




2. Fun in the Sun - This was our family's first trip to the west coast - San Diego specifically. We had a great time at the beach. This was on Cassius' 3rd birthday.

3. Into the Twilight - Life is about doing fun things with great friends. This is my friends and I acting like school children - giddy for the release of the Twilight dvd.

4. Splish Splash - Living in the Phoenix Metro area, we have many days of hot sunshine. What better way to cool off than to jump in the pool?

5. Mostly Sweet - Every day moments is what a lot of scrapbooking is about. My toddler is Mostly Sweet. There are some days that can be a challenge but, for the most part, he's a good boy.

6. Hey Sugar - I love doing things with my family. Cassius and his Aunt Hillary and I made Christmas cookies this past holiday. They were delicious and were fun to decorate.

7. Los Dos Molinos - Last year, I celebrated my birthday with my nephew Nick at this fabulous mexican restaurant in Phoenix. The food is hot! We had a great time and it was an awesome way to catch up.

8. Loveable - My son sure is loveable. He enjoys sporty things, trains, cars and reading.

9. Rocking Chair Rides are FUN - This is my dad and my nephew Noah. He is too darn adorable! I love his little swoop nose.

and 10. Friends in Pooh Corner - Our first trip to Disneyland was awesome. I was surprised to see my shy little boy run to give Rabbit a hug.


There you have it. My top 10 scrapbook pages from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment