January 28, 2010

News for 2010

Hi Everyone!

I've been busy with school for the last few weeks and trying to find a groove that works for me as far as homework and housework goes. I haven't had any time to scrap! :(

On the bright side, during my attempts to get organized for school, I did put all of my layouts in their respective scrapbooks so I can focus on this year. You know what I discovered? That I haven't scrapped very many pictures of my son's 2nd year! So, in addition to his current developments, I'm going to focus on scrapping his 2nd year too.

In other news, I have an interview on Monday as a part-time office manager at a local, private photographer's studio. I hope I get the job, it seems so exciting to learn the ins and outs of a real photography business (which i hope to run in the future).

I was also selected as this semester's intern at my university's photo studio. So I'll be helping with the "beginner" classes the same day I have my in-person class on campus. This internship also lets me go on assigned shoots for the university by agencies or organizations that hire us for their events.

Also, in May, I'm going to France!! I'm so excited! I have to seriously fund raise for this though. And am trying to find other ideas besides selling my prints so I can go. The trip is in May and I paid 10% of it already, I just need to finish paying the fees by April 1st. Its going to be a challenge but I know that it will be worth it :-)

So please, if you can, stop by my website to purchase a print from my Send Me To France gallery. I'll be adding more as the weeks go on but these images are just to start.


So, thats whats going on. After I catch up in my classes, I'll be back at my scrap corner ready to share pages again (hopefully this weekend).


No comments:

Post a Comment