October 27, 2009

New Layout - I Spy

Its been a busy last couple of weeks.Work has had its obstacles and school has been a little more challenging with each assignment. I did, however, complete my art course. I had a lot of fun in that class and learned a lot about the more modern works, thanks to my professor. She added some information that she had written and substituted her knowledge with a few chapters in the textbook. I really admire that she included other pieces of information and discussed some of my other favorite photographers when teaching about new media.

In any case, I did get some free time and was able to create t his layout for Challenge #43 at SD4U. This is James and Cassius on the Queen Mary deck using a telescope to view Long Beach. It was a sunny day and the ocean breeze felt fantastic on deck.



No comments:

Post a Comment