October 18, 2009

Los Dos Molinos Birthday Sketch

This is a little late. I have so many photos that I need to scrap by the end of the year.

Well.. this one is from March. My family from James' side and my sister's family met up at Los Dos Molinos to celebrate March birthdays.

Los Dos Molinos is a great little Mexican restaurant in Phoenix. They aren't kidding with their slogan, "Some Like It Hot!" I'm not sure how better to classify their food other than HOT.. its so hot that it supercedes the "Spicy hot" classification...

Well, it was a grand time with everyone there. The restaurant even did a "black out" for the birthday celebration. During this time, the whole restaurant makes a ruckus and the staff brings a flaming tray full of dessert! Its crazy! I actually think they drizzle Sambuca on the tray to make it fiery. As you can see, I got a pretty good image of it as they placed in in front of my nephew, Nick. His birthday is in March too.. and was the day of the dinner, March 7th.



No comments:

Post a Comment