September 28, 2009

Little Girls Are Angels and a Little Boy On The Go

So, its been a very busy week. I didn't have much time to scrapbook. Though, I needed some ME time and found a moment to do two layouts.

These were challenge entries for SD4U's cramfest challenge. We're in week 3 and I tell you, there are some talented ladies on that board!

Here are two of my layouts. The first is of my niece Gabby. It was her birthday the day we arrived in New Mexico. She turned 2 and got to enjoy a playset that my older sister delivered to my mom & dad's house. She's so cute!!

The second layout is of my son a few weeks after he got his spider man bike. I never got a chance to really clip an ad that showed the price of the bike, but I found one in this weekend's paper. I thought it might be neat to have him look back and see what market prices or offers were for his first bike. :-) I hope he won't mind all the button brads I used. I kind of got carried away. hehe.






No comments:

Post a Comment